Saturday, September 8, 2007

Ahlan ya Ramadhan!!

Time passes real quick.. Now it's the time of the year again.. Ramadhan, month of mercy... I overheard a conversation in the train on my way home yesterday.

Minah Saleh A: It's Ramadhan next week. 'Guy A' is going to fast next week.

Minah Saleh B: O.. really?? So he won't eat at all for a month?

Minah Salleh A: Not really.. He can only eat when the sun's down.

Minah Salleh B: How can they live like that for a month?

Minah Salleh A: Not even a sip of water..

Minah Salleh B: I heard they can't have sex. But for a whole month?

(I can't kept a straight face anymore at this point.. Don't they have other things to worry about? *shrugged*)

Minah Salleh A: Oh.. Just when they are fasting. He can't touch his girl when the sun's up. otherwise it's ok I think.

Minah Salleh B: Oh my.. I can't really understand why they'd do it... (with a smirk)

Me: EXACTLY!! YOU DON'T!! (not out loud though.. ngehehe.. Wasn't close enough to interrupt)

I'm not really sure if the topic was brought up because I was there in the next row opposite them or it's a mere coincidence (I should say fate.. but you get it don't ya?). But ya.. exactly!! they don't know.. if only they knew.. if only they knew..

well.. that's MY job to make them know!!

No comments: